Monday, September 18, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday - 09/18/2017

Good morning my lovelies, how was your weekend?

I had a super relaxed one, much needed indeed after the crazy busyness surrounding me lately.  I don't think I'll have a very busy week coming up, but as always we shall see.

Right, hope you all have a beautiful week ahead, now it's time to get right into our Happy Homemaker Monday.

PS.  This is going up a little later than usual, we had a huge storm last night and another one is rolling in at the moment, which made me lose internet for about an hour.  If you don't want to miss anything, you can always follow me over on Instagram, I do a lot of Instagram stories :)



The Weather:::
66 degrees this morning, it's quite windy and cloudy outside.  Had some really dark clouds quickly move into the area and sprinkle some down on us, but it's stopped now.    Looks like we'll be in the upper 90's all week with some more rain on Thursday.


Right now I am:
On the couch, under my warm fluffy blanket, sipping on my coconut flavored coffee.  I'm typing up this post and also working on filling in my planner for the rest of the week. 

Thinking:
About everything I need to do, and hoping that I don't forget something.   

On my reading pile:::
A few more books for review.  I actually have two reviews that need to go up which I completely missed because my phone has decided NOT to give me notifications anymore.  I'm so frustrated at the minute. 

On my tv:::
This weekend we watched Annabelle Creation.  Oh my blimey, it scared the living daylights out of me.  I am such a huge fan of scary movies but always ask myself why on earth I watch them hahah  It was very good though.
Also hubby and I tried to watch the new IT and did not enjoy it at all, it might because because I'm not scared of clowns, and also due to the fact that it's a complete makeover of the original which I watched and don't care to watch again.
Here's what I'll be catching up on today:

Outlander
Victoria

On the menu for this week:::
Grocery shopping on Saturday morning.  I need to plan the new menus for the following two weeks.

Monday - Smoked Sausage Jambalaya, Salad
Tuesday - Chicken a La King with Basmati Rice
Wednesday - Sausage Rice, Steamed Broccoli (using leftover rice from previous night)
Thursday - Bacon Spaghetti, Cheesy Garlic Bread
Friday -Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
Saturday -
Sunday -

On my to do list:::
Housework - Hubby and I did it all yesterday so the house is clean and tidy and there's really nothing for me to do.  Yay!!!
Take photos of new yarn
Homeschooling
Menu Plan

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::

Really really need to finish off the Mandala Madness, I'm getting tired of looking at it.  Also am working on my second block for the Charlotte's Dream blanket.


Looking around the house:::
It's a beautiful morning, a little cloudy with the sun peeking in here and there.  Curtains are open, back screen door is open to let in a little breeze.  The storm seems to have moved on at the minute so it's quiet on the home front.  Marley is snoozing next to me on the couch, Nick is up but is watching some videos on his phone and Jasmine is still asleep.  House is quiet and I quite enjoy these moments before I get started with my day.

From the camera:::
This is one of my favorite photos from 2014 when we lived in Mountain Home.  Had such a gorgeous view from our deck.

_MG_8537

Bible verse, Devotional:::
The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way. —Psalm 37:23


5 comments:

Kara said...

Have a wonderful week Sandra!

Mama Said No said...

Thank you for letting me link my little blog here--hope I did it right, I'm still learning the ropes. I like your blog

Jodi said...

Hopefully the storm wasn't bad for you! Hope your week is a good one!

Jean said...

That is a beautiful picture! I can't watch scary movies because I'm a big chicken. I read IT back in the 80s and remember being very scared by the book. I'm sure I watched the TV movie as well. Hope you have a great week!

UplayOnline said...

I like your blog .


การ์ตูนโป๊