Tuesday, April 17, 2018

{ Happy Homemaker Tuesday }


Hi everyone, I am so sorry there was no Happy Homemaker Monday yesterday, but I was actually flying back from San Diego and could not get the post up.  I apologize for that.

I decided to go ahead and get the post up today, feel free to add your link down below, and if you don't get to it this week, then just join back in next week, not a problem :)






Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning::::
For breakfast this morning, I had a coffee and two small sausage biscuits.  

On this week's to do list::::
Monday
Not home
Tuesday
Jasmine's doctor's appointment in the morning
Laundry
Wednesday
Finish laundry
Carpet clean
Dust
Thursday
Work on new menu plan and grocery list
Usual house cleaning
Friday
Grocery shopping in the morning
Taking Nick for a haircut in the afternoon
 
Currently reading::::
The Man He Never Was:  A Modern Reimagining of Jekyll and Hyde by James L. Hubart. 

On the TV this week::::
Have not watched much TV this week, so not sure what I'll be watching, but I have plenty to catch up on.

The weather outside is::::
Pretty hot today with a high of 93, but starting to decrease the rest of the week, all the way down to 59 on Friday.      

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Homemade Tacos and Spanish Rice
Tuesday - Pork Roast with carrots and potatoes
Wednesday - Portuguese Bean Stew and Rice 
Thursday - Homemade Cheesy Garlic Pizza
Friday -  *Grocery Shopping*  
Saturday - Out to dinner with brother and sister in law
Sunday - Veggie Burgers, Fries

If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::::
I have a few things I need to paint, so might get to that.  

What I'm sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating::::
Still busy on the Spring CAL. 

New recipe I tried, or want to try this week::::
Made some chicken wings in the Air Fryer and they were AMAZING.  Also made Zucchini in the fryer as well, and they were equally amazing.



Favorite photo from the camera::::
This past weekend, my sister in law flew out to San Diego, to surprise my niece at her baby shower. We hadn't seen her with a baby bump yet and she's just so adorable. Can't believe this little girl is now 29 weeks and about to have her own little girl :)


Bible Verse, Devotional::::
Colossians 3:17 NLT
17And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

What a gorgeous photo! I did photography for awhile, and maternity photos were some of my favorites. I also wish the weather would straighten itself out! I'm glad you had a good visit!

Luludou said...

Lovely maternity picture. Glad you are back. Have a great week

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Sorry I didn't participate. My husband is working 3rd shift still, and everything is out of wack. Meals included. I finally made a decent dinner last night - Gochujang glazed meatloaf and green beans. It was good too. Enjoy your week.

Rebecca Knox said...

Glad you're back, Sandra! Have a wonderful rest of the week! <3

threesidesofcrazy said...

I'm so happy you had a GREAT trip and were able to be there for such an important event. Also glad you're having so much fun with the air fryer - that food looks amazing. Have a wonderful week.